Millennial Pink, my word for 2018


 




 




 Happy New Year Guys!
First post of 2018, how exciting!!

It's Tuesday and it's pouring down with rain, perfect to sit down with a cup of tea and write this blog post.
These photos however were taken on a beautiful sunny day, the opposite of today. I am sharing with you my love of Millennial Pink wearing a  lush velvet dress, comfy trainers and the cutest beret.


I am not the kind of person that makes new year's resolutions or makes a lot of plans, I am more the go with the flow sort of girl, I know it does not work with everybody but it does work with me, so it's all good.
However I am all about improvement. I often ask myself, "How can I add more value?" so, although I don't have a set plan, I know what direction I want to follow in 2018.

2016 and 2017 were such pivotal years for me, it was all about go within, self-discovery, purpose and identity.
As I sat down in November and asked myself what direction to pursue in 2018, the word 'Self Worth' came to me, loud and clear. Funny because, I have already written a blog post about 'Self Worth' in May 2017, so I won't go crazy about it in here, if you would like to know more in detail the meaning of self worth check my post.

In the words of Beyoncé "Your self worth is determined by you. You don't have to depend on someone telling who you are".

What is your word for 2018?  Pease leave a comment below.

Thank you for reading, I hope you like the outfit, photos and location. Yuna, Crush ft. Usher was on repeat whilst writing this post.
I wish you Love, Peace, Joy, Purpose and  Abundance for 2018!

Outfit
Dress:Primark
Trainers: Adidas
 
Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan
 
Virgínia XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts