Red Poppin!








Happy Monday!
As I sat down this morning to edit the photos for this blog post, I felt my sofa shaking...what the heck?! I obviously did what-ever enlighten human being would do in the same situation, I checked Facebook (Heheheheh) not joking. Bang! Everybody on Facebook was wondering about what had happened. I then checked the news, apparently, there was a tremor, 4.9 in the Ritcher scale, I'm not going to lie, it was a bit scary. Especially when this past weekend social media was inundated with the ballistic missile false alarm threat in Hawaii.
Fortunately, nothing really serious happened in both situations.









Now, back to this blog post. Red, yes, what a powerful colour. It also makes you feel hot! Red is fire, heat, warmth, and blood. It is associated with love, passion, desire, lust, sexuality, romance, strength, leadership, courage, vigour, joy, rage, anger, vibrancy.
Wearing Red, head to toe is a bold statement. Very glam, and certainly will catch everybody's attention. Red also had a moment in fashion this last season. It is still going strong in 2018.
So be brave, be bold and I dare you to dress head to toe in Red, and "paint the town Red", go out and celebrate yourself, have fun, demand that "Red carpet treatment".  Red is poppin!




OUTFIT
Trousers and Boots, Stradivarius; Jumper, Berska; Beret, Pull&Bear.
Thank you for reading.

Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan



VIRGINIA  XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts