London City Guide part V - Elán Café






Welcome to part V of my London City Guide, yes there's a part I, II, III and IV, please check my older posts. Today I am sharing with you another of my happy places, Elán Café. I could come here every day. Sitting down with a cup of coffee or tea and appreciating the beauty involving you, invokes a feeling of happiness, from the gorgeous flower wall to flower installations from the ceilings, quotes, and neon signs, it's truly a feast to our eyes, very chic. If like me you like flowers, well this is the place for you. At Elán Café its always Spring!

Very stylish, a beautiful space with delicious food and with the most charming and friendly staff.

Now, can we take a moment to talk about the cake I had? there are no words to describe how good this cake was, so beautiful on the outside and utterly delicious on the inside.
A paradise for bloggers and lovers of good food and obviously Instagrammers, I highly recommend this place.
Location: 239 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London.
Open every day 8 am-Midnight.

Thank you for reading please leave a comment.


 Buttermilk Chicken Goujons with a smoked paprika ketchup and sweet potato fries.


Raspberry, vanilla mouse.






 






VIRGINIA XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts