My Bedroom And My Favourite Things

 
 
 
 
Hi Guys, it's Friday, yay!!
I thought it would be a good idea to share some of my recent favourite things, and a video!
I'll be sharing products that I am loving, from beauty, to what I'm reading, my favourite perfume, lipstick, etc...
 
DISCLAIMER- Everything I am sharing is not sponsored, they are just things I really like, and would love to share with you.
 
1. Candles- Brushed Cashmere & Patchouli, Calla Lily, Mahogany wood & Lavender, all at T.K. Maxx.
2. Anti-Stress Moisturising cream, Hydra Zen by Lancôme.
3. Red Chanel lipstick, Rouge Coco, 466 Carmen.
4. Perfume, Bal D'Afrique by Byredo.
5. Bag  (local shop) Grazze.
6. Book- Why I'm no Longer Talking to White People about Race by Eddo-Lodge.
7. White boots, Primark.
8. White singleback heels, New Look (old).
 
If you like this kind of post, please let me know in the comments below.
Also, let me know what you think about the video, we sure had fun shooting it!
A very special thank you to our friend Fatíma for her editing skills.
 
Thank you for reading, and I'll see you in the next blog post.
 
Outfit- Jumper, Zara. Socks, PEDEMEIA Hosiery    
 
 Photos by Tatiana Brito Khan

Music- Nuiance, Always (feat. Summer Soul)
 
 




















 
 

VIRGINIA XOXO

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts