London's Calling




 



 



 








Hello everybody! I hope you all had a great week. I've been busy, busy like a bee, which is good but I'll definitely make sure to slow down during the weekend and have a proper rest, recharging for the week ahead. So for today's post me and my friend Ricardo (another Ricardo not the one from last week's post but also a fellow colleague from my drama school and long time friend) headed towards London, Piccadilly Circus, one of the most iconic places in London where we played tourists for a day. I've never forgotten the impact it had on me the first time I visited London years ago. Obviously, the English weather didn't let us down... it rained non-stop whilst we were shooting. Now, the thing is, blog photos are hard if not impossible to take when it is pouring down all over you, so we were running from one place to the other in between short rain breaks. Finally we took cover at Caffé Concerto a beautiful Italian Restaurant where we took advantage of the beautiful setting to carry on shooting photos. I was wearing my comfortable taupe suede fringed ankle boots, check this out, I love taupe, I find it a really chic colour and this hue coupled with black can't go wrong. My look for this photo shoot was very simple, all black with accents of taupe and cream (bag), practical, simple and I dare say very chic indeed. Just with my boots I managed to tick a lot of fashion trends: ankle boots, check; fringe tassels, check: suede, check; taupe, check. Thank you for reading and I also would like to say a special thank you to Ricardo Campos who photographed the story for this post. We had a great time together. Please come back next week for a Valentines post.

Outfit: trousers, top and leather jacket, Zara. Boots and hat, Peacocks. Bag, L&S Market Stall.

Caffé Concerto: http://www.caffeconcerto.co.uk/

Virginia xx

Comments

Popular Posts