Love Story









 








 



Happy Valentine's Day! Oh February... The month of love, at least for me and not only because I get to celebrate Valentine's Day but also because I get to celebrate my wedding anniversary. Yes! A lot of love to celebrate (and nice little outfits to plan ). Well originally my husband and I planned to get married on Valentine's Day, yes I know its cheesy romantic ;), but unfortunately we were not the only couple with such an original idea. So we settled for the nineteenth instead, which worked really well for me as I get to play dress up, twice in less than a week, yay for me. But outfits and fashion aside what I really like is the opportunity to show and celebrate love with my special one, that so kindly accepted to be featured in this week's story. We were trying to re-create a romantic trip to Venice eight years ago. So we headed to Little Venice in London, such a delightful place with all the canals and longboats the perfect setting for our love story. I was wearing a slip black dress, trimmed with lace details and wrapped up in a cosy fuzzy teddy bear coat, I really like to explore various textures they feel so nice and are a feast to the eye.
Outfit: slip dress, fuzzy coat and bag, H&M, hat, Primark (old), shoes, Zara, tights, M&S.

A special thanks to Ricardo Noel Frutuoso for shooting such lovely pictures.

Thank you for reading and please do come back next week.

Virginia xx

Comments

Popular Posts