Oldies but still Goodies









Hello, I hope you all had a fantastic week. Well, today is Friday, so like me you are probably looking forward to the weekend. For this week's post I decided to wear clothes that I've had in my wardrobe for a couple of years, but that still look good, they're my oldies but still fashionably goodies :) As for  the location for this shoot, I chose Vauxhall, "London". A place that is bursting with Portuguese restaurants and various other businesses, the reason for this location is that I was wearing bright colours, an orange, a yellow top and scarf and these colours remind me of my beautiful Portugal, sunshine and light. Ricardo Campos and I were delighted to find that after a brief shower the sun came out, allowing us to take these pictures with the most gorgeous light. I had to confess that when it started to rain we took refuge in a Portuguese restaurant and indulged in a delicious meal. I was wearing a juicy orange midi skirt from H&M that is a couple of years old. A fluffy yellow top (yellow is one of SS14's key colours) bought in Venice, which is also an old piece, a camel coat from H&M (old), blouse from French Connection (old), necklace, scarf and bag from Primark. Pink shades bought in L.A. from a market stool. Watch from River Island. The most comfortable clog style boots from a market stool.
 
Pictures by Ricardo Campos.
 
Thank you for reading and please do come back next week.
 
 

 
Virginia xx
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts