London Fashion Weekend Fun














 




 
 
  





Hi everyone, happy Tuesday! Just a quick hello and a brief post to share with you my London Fashion Weekend experience. What made this experience more exciting (apart from all the fashion, of course) it was the fact that I had my beautiful daughters with me, Tatiana and Talullah. We had so much fun together. I hope you enjoy all the pictures and if you're interested in experiencing the vibe of fashion, the next London Fashion week will be in September. Wishing you a great week, please come back on Friday for a new post. Thank you for reading.

Virginia's outfit: Beanie and Fuzzy Coat, H&M, Necklace, socks and ring, Primark, Scarf, Oliver Bonas, Clutch, Dorothy Perkins, Rotary Watch, Dress and shoes, Zara.

Tatiana's outfit: Dress, Zara, Beanie, Boots, Necklace and Faux Leather Jacket, Primark, Bag, Deichmann.

Talullah's outfit: Dress and shoes, River Island children, Jacket, Gap.

Virginia xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts