Always learning



Hey everyone, happy Friday! Today I'll bring you my first ever post about make up. On my day to day lifestyle, I never wear make up, apart from the odd bit of lip balm or some lip gloss, I tend to only wear make up when I go out or for a  photo shoot, but the truth is I'm not very good at putting on make up as I lack some knowledge. With that in mind, I invited my dear friend and fellow blogger, Simran at www.ssahota.blogspot.co.uk to spend a day with me, and what a day it was! We had so much fun, from shopping to girly talk, we ate yummy food and Simran introduced me to some nice make up tricks, for example I have never worn concealer, have you? Well if you haven't you must!! Before you apply foundation always apply concealer. Another first for me was learning the art of contouring, just like Kim Kardashian and finally Simran taught me how to put on my first ever false eyelashes, yeah I know, a lot of firsts, I told you my make up knowledge was quite basic, but we are always learning. To top it all of, we went out for some drinks, where I could show off my new make up... I felt so glamorous. Thank you Simran for your patience and for such a lovely day. And you guys make sure to go to Simran's blog where she has great tips about make up. I leave you now with a step by step guide to the make up process Simran applied to me:

1. Use a primer or mac fix + spray

2. Use the lightest eye shadow colour on the eye lid.

3. Use the same colour to highlight the brow bone.

4. Use a shade darker and softly blend that into your cease.

5. Use a darker eye shadow to create a smokey look on the outer corner of the eye.

6. Use a silver eye  shadow to highlight the inner corner to make your eyes appear larger.

7. Then wipe away any eye shadow fall outs, put conceal on.

8. Then apply your foundation using the beauty blender.

9. Contouring- suck in your cheeks the line that is created brush on bronzer. Also put bronzer on either side of your temples, jaw line.

10. To highlight- use a shimmery light colour and brush that on top of the bronzer on your cheeks. Then on your nose, chin and cupid's bow.

11. Apply your brusher

12. Fill in your eyebrows

13. Draw on your winged eyeliner

14. Curl your lashes and put mascara on

15.Apply fake eyelashes, use a pair of tweezers to apply not necessary but it helps.

16. Use a lip pencil to outline your lips, apply lipstick or gloss whatever you prefer.

Thank you for reading.


Virginia XOXO






























































Comments

Popular Posts