Warm and Cosy

Hi everyone, happy Friday! Or should I say happy Friyay!!
So glad that the weekend is here, I'm so looking forward for tomorrow, the reason being I have a photo-shoot schedule with my dear friend Ricardo Yay!! Yes, I'm full of "yays" today (it rhymed, you see what I did there?). Okay Virginia, focus.

Back to this post... I was having a really bad day last week and then I decided to turn it around, I called my daughter Tatiana and asked her if she was up to an impromptu photo-shoot. The weather was gorgeous, so I digged  my oldie Zara skirt and top, my even older clogs and belt and wrapped myself up in my brand new Zara scarf, that I absolutely love ( I'm so excited about my new scarf, it's like a small blanket).

I felt so warm and cosy, yay!! (just joking, I'm not  going to start with the "yays" again).

Thank you for reading, see you next week.

Virginia XOXO















Comments

Popular Posts