How to... " one scarf, six ways"



Yay!! Another Friday, another blog post.
Hey guys, I've got a question for you. Are you superstitious? Well, I am ( a little bit ), and guess what, I managed to transform a simple fashion post into something else...okay, I'll explain.

This will be my first post about "How to...", yep, how to wear a scarf in six different ways, lets start:
First of all, should we look at the symbolic meaning of the number 6- The number 6 is considered to be feminine and extrovert. It is related to the star sign Virgo and the planet Venus. The related tarot card is the Lovers. Hmmm... how cool is that?

I also think that it will be interesting to have a look at the symbolic meaning of the colour blue:
Blue is the colour of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Hmmm... how intriguing, the scarf and the door are both blue...and what number is it on the door ? Number 7.

Number 7:
7 isn't just a lucky number. It's also spiritual, intelligent, analytical, focused, introspective, studious, intuitive, knowledgeable, contemplative, serious, persevering, refined, gracious and displayed much inner wisdom. Hmmm... fascinating.

So, based on all the symbolic meanings regarding numerology and colour, could we come to the conclusion that this fashion post it is indeed for a woman who is very feminine, confident, refined, gracious, spiritual, intelligent and intuitive ?

You can also look at the colours you wear the most, and which numbers you believe brings you luck, and see what they say about you and your style.

How fun it is to analyse a post based on numbers and colour, considering the fact that this outfit and the location came together randomly without being premeditated, I think it worked quite well at the end. You see, it was supposed to be 7 ways to wear a scarf, but I run out of ideas and initially I had chose the door number 1 but I changed my mind at the last minute.

I hope you like the photos and find inspiration on the different ways you can wear your scarf. Enjoy!

Outfit: Skirt & shoes, Zara; Top , H&M; Scarf, Market stall; Ring, Next (old).

Thank you for reading

Virginia XOXO







Comments

Popular Posts