Time to Celebrate


Good morning , my beautiful readers. Happy Wednesday! As some of you know I normally post my blog on Fridays, but today it's a very special day, you see a year ago, exactly on the 1st of October 2013, I published my very own first blog post. I remember being both excited and nervous.

What a journey it has been, I've learned so many things along the way, and I can tell you blogging it's not easy, but I still love it. So, as you can see, today post is not about an outfit, today I'm inviting you to celebrate with me, to be happy for me.

I am so exited to have reached one year of blogging. I've learned so much about myself and I hope I've been able to inspire some of you. Being creative and blogging has been my salvation when things seem to spiral it down in my life. I feel so grateful for this journey and I could not do it without all of you, my beautiful readers. THANK YOU !

I am sending lots of love to all the photographs who so kindly shared there time and talent with me -

  •            Raza Ali Khan
  •            Ricardo Noel Frutuoso
  •            Ricardo Campos
  •            Duane Levi Smith
  •            Diana Goncalves
  •            Laura Davies
  •            Tatiana Brito-Khan   
 Thank you to anyone who took their time to leave a comment or follow my blog. To my dear friend Ricardo Noel Frutuoso who stood by me and didn't let me give up blogging, to my beautiful little family, thank you for your patience.

I don't have any big changes to announce regarding my blog, or any give aways to offer, but I promise you that I will carry on giving 100% to the blog. Misenscenelifestyle you Rule! Bring it on another year.

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment or follow the blog if you wish.

Love Virginia XOXO







Comments

Popular Posts