Bringing something old back to life
















 
Hello everybody, happy Boxing day! How was your Christmas? Mine was very good, peaceful and cosy, just the way I like it.
Do you own a old piece of clothing that you still absolutely love ? Or do you have an outfit that you like but makes you feel a bit self-conscious ? Well than, this post is for you. I do have an old dress from Primark that I really like but because it's a little bit too tight I don't wear it as much as I would like too . Here is the solution, wrap yourself with an oversized scarf/blanket put a belt on it and tah dah, you got yourself a new outfit.
Here you have it, a very simple solution to bring back to life an old favourite.  
 
Thank you for reading
 
Outfit: dress and belt, Primark; scarf/blanket, Zara; shoes, Forever21; hairband, H&M
 
A very special thanks to my daughter Tatiana, who done my hair and took the pictures for this post.
 
Virginia XOXO
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts