Press for Champagne









Hi, good evening everyone. This is a first, a Saturday night post!!
I just wanted to share some pictures and tell you about a lovely night I spend with my beautiful friend Simran, the young lady behind the www.ssahota.blogspot.co.uk, go and check it out. We kind of started a new tradition whereby one of us chooses a surprise location for the other to meet up. It can be anywhere, a restaurant, bar, gallery, park, and surprises the other person, the only rule is, we must inform each other about the dress code. We kicked our brand new "tradition" with me choosing a location, I chose no other than Bob Bob Ricard, a London Dinner Deluxe in Upper James Street, Soho.
With a 20s décor feel, the menu a mixture between Russian and European food was absolutely delicious and let's not forget the "booth" factor, I love a booth, so cosy and comfortable, adding an element of privacy to any good (gossip) conversation. BBR is a heaven for bloggers, every table has a "press for champagne" button, so cute, and please let's not forget the plug socket at every table for the iphone battery angst blogger.

We ended our night at the W hotel bar, where we drunk the most yummy cocktails. I can not wait for the next date and find out where Simran will take me, I do love a good surprise.

I hope you enjoy the pictures that were taken by my iphone.
 Good night and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts