Not about age




Hello, good evening. I hope you all had a lovely week.

Welcome to my second post of the week, the first was this Tuesday, on my birthday. YAY!!
I promised myself that I wouldn't write a post about "age" but I cannot resist writing about a thought I had. As I grow older, I no longer feel like I need to celebrate my birthday with lots of friends, and this is a wonderful, liberating feeling.
The bottom line is, surround yourself with people who love and cares about you, they will celebrate "you" all year round, not only on your birthday.

Here are some pictures of my lovely day. A delicious lunch at La Maison Laduree at Harrods.
Enjoy!
Thank you for reading.


Outfit: A total look Zara.

Photos by lovely Tatiana Brito Khan

Virginia XOXO













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts