Catching the last bit of Autumn



Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a lovely week.




As you can probably tell by the pictures, I managed to catch the last bit of Autumn. The colour palette of my outfit, clean and simple rather fits in beautifully with the surroundings. I love how the outfit blends in with the nature.








I felt it was the right time to bid farewell to Autumn and gracefully accept Winter. Readers who have been following my blog already know that I've been trough some tough times this year, but I have been slowly progressing towards the other side, to a better place, where I feel I can start to breath more easily. Just like Autumn sheds it's leaves as a strategy to survive harsh weather conditions and nature becomes
bare, I also feel that I Shed my fears and I'm now ready for the next chapter of my life. Winter is coming and I am ready.
Thank you for reading, and please leave a comment if you wish.


Outfit:Coat, trousers & blouse, H&M; Belt & scarf, Zara; Shoes, Primark; Hat, Topshop; Ring (old )


VirginiaXOXO


Comments

Popular Posts