A Monochromatic Story











 

 


 


Happy Friday everyone! How's your Summer been thus far? Do you believe that it's almost Mid-August already? Slow down Summer we want more sunny days.
A monochromatic story is the third post on my series whereby I share an outfit and five facts about myself, but as you can see, I've got a very special guest with me, my daughter Tatiana. So,  I'll be sharing five more facts, no, not about me but about Tatiana. With no further ado, here it goes:

Five facts about me:

1. My favourite painter is "Rembrandt".
2. My star sign is Sagittarius.
3. My favourite colour isn't (I love every colour, so I find it really difficult to chose a colour) any specific colour but more an arrangement of hues, that ranges from off white passing through creams and finishing at caramel.
4. My favourite fruit is figs.
5. I love pretty note books.

Five facts about Tatiana:

1. She is 16 years old.
2. She's a Gemini.
3. She's into Anime.
4. She loves art.
5. She's afraid of bees.

Outfits:-

Me: Pinafore dress, H&M; Peter Pan collared blouse & shoes, Zara

Tatiana: blouse & scalloped shorts, Matalan; trainers, H&M; socks, Primark

Photos by Duane Levi Smith.

Thank you for reading.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

  1. Beautiful post. Hun I nominated you for The Liebster Award for new blogs please click on my blog post about it and follow the rules ssahota.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts