The Liebster Award

Happy Friday; how are you guys? I have exciting news; beautiful Simran from innocence_is_bliss nominated me for the "Liebster Award". Thank you so much Simran. This is my first ever blog award (still pinching myself) so as you can imagine, I'm over the moon. Make sure to check Simran's blog www.ssahota.blogspot.

          The rules are:
  • Answer all the questions that are given to you
  • Link back to the person that nominated you
  • Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
  • Provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
  • You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
  • You must inform nominees of your nomination
  • Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info
       These are the questions Simran has asked me to answer:
  1. What is your most embarrassing moment that you've had ?!? 
       My most embarrassing moment was when I was locked inside a train in Munich, Germany. Although this happened many years ago, I still cringe when I think about it (I'm cringing right now).
     
      2. Where is your favourite place to be ?!?

 My most favourite place to be is Portugal, on the beach " of course".

      3.What do you love about blogging ?!?

I started blogging as an outlet for my creativity, I wanted my blog to be a place where creative people with similar interests as me could meet and be inspired (hopefully) by my posts. Absolutely love blogging, it gives me great pleasure.

     4.Who is your celebrity crush ?!?

My celebrity crush is Charlie Hunnam, who plays Jax in "Sons of Anarchy". I even have a board on pinterest dedicated to him (sigh).

    5. Who do you admire the most ?!?

I admire my grandmother the most, she raised me and taught me great values .Her sense of humour was wonderful and my grandma was the one who introduced me to the world of fashion, she was a seamstress.

    6.What is your dream ?!?

I have many dreams, but I'll settle for the one that is simple and difficult at the same time, to be happy within myself.

    7.What has life taught you ?!?

Life has taught me to never, ever give up.

   8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time ?!?

I don't have a clue, I'm tying to make an effort to learn how to live in the present, the HERE and NOW.

    9. Can you keep a secret ?!?

Yes I can, although I think with time secrets become a heavy burden.

   10. What is your personal style ?!?

Hummmm, difficult one, I guess that I don't have a definite style but I would like to think that my style is feminine and
chic.

    11.If you could be anything in the world what would it be ?!?

I would be a dolphin, they are so caring and intelligent and most importantly they seem to have lots of fun .

      The 11 bloggers I nominate are:
  1. Kalakelly.BlogSpot.com
  2. Bearika Rose
  3. http://www.scoobydoo1971.blogspot.com
  4. http://www.mindfullyaudrian.blogspot.com
  5. http://effortlessyhunni.blogspot.com
  6. themistdessert.BlogSpot.pt/
  7. chelseaartdesigns.BlogSpot.com
  8. princesasemtiara.BlogSpot.pt/
  9. meekaterina.com
  10. www.restlessandrebellious.com
  11. http://www.com/blog/1057593wondering-java-lover
Questions for my nominees:

Have fun!!
  1.  What is your favourite word?
  2. What sound do you love?
  3. What type of music do you like most?
  4. What do you think about the most?
  5. What inspires you?
  6. What are you reading now?
  7. What is your favourite time of the day?
  8. Why did you decide to blog?
  9. What colour can you relate to?
  10. What is your favourite quote?
  11. What is your favourite  movie?
 Thank you for reading, I'll see you next week.

Virginia XOXO

 

 

Comments

  1. Beautiful post hun!!!! So inspiring your answers to the questions. I hope you are well �� sending my love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this award.....lovely blog with great quality photos....I am back from holiday and will respond soon to award regs.I dont normally do them but I really liked your questions and will answer from the heart! with love

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts