Holi One colour festival 2014: Explosion of Colour







 












Hi everyone, Happy Tuesday. Just a quick post about the Holi One Colour Festival that occurred last Saturday in London. Holi is a Spring Festival known as The Festival of Colours and Love, an ancient Hindu religious festival which has become very popular and has spread across Europe. The explosion of colours is amazing! I attended the Holi One with my daughter Tatiana, our first festival together, how exciting! Everyone was so happy, the DJs on stage kept the crowd dancing and enjoying the wonderful spirit. Such a friendly  and mellow vibe, the right tone for a festival that celebrates love. The cherry on top of this experience was my friend's  Jasmine June's performance. I was so proud of my girl, great voice, great stage presence and let me tell you the crowd went wild with her tunes, Tatiana's favourite "I Can't Wait" and mine, "Dub in Love". Her album will be released on the 22nd of this month. Stay tuned for the album and video (which I had the pleasure of styling). All in all it was a great day, great festival and it was really funny to see the reaction of people seeing Tatiana and I covered in colour on our way home.  Thank you Jasmine for the festival invites.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Enjoy the rest of week.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts