Minty Fresh











Hello, good afternoon and I hope you are having a pleasant Friday.
One of the things that really fascinates me about London is the vast array of colours of people's homes. On my school run I always pass by this minty coloured house and (obviously) I always think "blog material", well needless to say that I like the colour mint (a lot!), so yeah, cutting this speech short, here am I wearing a mint coloured blouse, mint coloured bag and shoes with mint accents in front of a random mint coloured house and gate. Oh yes, and today is the last post of the series one outfit and five facts about myself:

1. I once lived in Germany.
2. I am the eldest of seven children.
3. I graduated last year; "Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies", at Roehampton University.
4. My dream is to live in L.A.
5. I am planning to do a white ink tattoo.

Outfit: blouse, bag & shoes, Primark; skirt, Zara.

Thank you for reading.

Virginia XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts