Prowling in the city















Hey, Happy Friday! I apologise for posting a bit later than usual, but I hope you enjoy today's post. This will be the second post on my series of five blog posts where I post one outfit and share five facts about myself. So here it goes:

1. My favourite film is "The Unbearable Lightness of Being".
2. My favourite actress is Juliette Binoche.
3. My favourite book is "Lucrezia Borgia by Sarah Bradford, a book about life, love and death in Renaissance Italy".
4. I was raised in Portugal.
5. I've been married for seventeen years.

Outfit: bag & scarf, Zara; shoes, Primark; dress, Sugar 17 via TK Maxx; socks, Fancy Dress Shop.

Location: Kingston upon Thames.

Thank you for reading, feel free to comment or to ask anything related to the five facts about myself and please follow my blog. I'll see you next week with more fashion inspiration.

Virginia XOXO


 

Comments

Popular Posts