Chanel Treat




 











Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Today's post is short and sweet, as I've been at home recovering from a knee and back injury, I found myself looking back at some old pictures and came across these ones. I intended at the time to write a blog post about my visit to Chanel, but for some reason I never got around to it. These pictures were taken in February as a Valentine's treat, my husband surprised me with a Chanel manicure, how sweet was that? I was obviously over the moon. The Chanel boutique in Covent Garden is the most charming, sweet little thing. And the manicure is £30 and also redeemable against items purchased; therefore I purchased Chanel lipstick in red (a classic) plus a lip liner. The place itself is gorgeous with all the cosmetic products lined up beautifully upstairs and downstairs it's where all the magic happens: manicures, pedicures, make-up lessons. The whole experience was wonderful, I felt pampered and made to feel special by the make-up and nail artist, we chatted away about fashion and beauty trends. It was a wonderful treat that I highly recommend.
The icing on the cake was all the samples Chanel places in a bag for you to take away.
Go and treat yourself to a little bit of glamour.

Thank you for reading.

Make up: Chanel lipstick Rouge Allure, Lip liner Le Crayon Levres.

Virginia XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts