Summer Fun and Overalls



Good morning, and guess what? It's Fridayyyy!! 
          "When you stop
          doing things for fun
          you might as well be dead".
         - Hemingway.

I do not only believe Hemingway's words I really try to live by them. So for this post I embraced my inner child and for the first time wore a pair of overalls, yes, sad I know but I have never worn a pair before, not even as a child. Well there's no going back now, they are so comfy and let's face it, nothing spells Summer better than a pair of sandals and overalls, a very relaxed look. My overalls were a bargain, £7 at Primark, they are so soft to the touch and I really like the stone denim that goes nicely with my peasant blouse.
This photo shoot is the last of a series of three posts that were all shot in a day (Before Sunrise & I'm Not Ready Yet), if you haven't read these two posts, check them out.
Duane suggested that we do multiple photo shoots in a day and I am very happy with the results, what do you think? Although I must confess that by the end of the day I was shattered. If you are interested in a photo shoot Duane is your answer, contact him here www.facebook.com/majorframes

I wish you all a lovely weekend and don't forget... have fun!
Thank you for reading and I'll see you next week.

Outfit: sandals & overall, Primark; blouse, H&M (old); hat, Oasis (old)

Photos: Duane Levi Smith

Virginia XOXO


















Comments

Popular Posts