St Katharine Dock Sojourn

Happy Friday from Wales! Yes I'm writing this post from beautiful South Wales, I'm here with my family for a short break and let me tell you, we are loving it. The weather is wonderful and the beaches are breathtaking. But let's go back to this post. On a beautiful sunny Thursday I met with Laura at St Katharine Dock for our photo shoot, it has been almost 13 years since I was last here and I honestly wasn't prepared for how beautiful the place is. For those of you who haven't heard or know about St Katharine Dock it is in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, a Marina right behind Tower Bridge, a little gem of calm and beauty where you can spend a lovely afternoon with family and friends, admiring the yachts moored at the dock or having a bite to eat in the small cafes and of course checking out the explosion of colour from the flowers baskets overhanging from The Dickens Inn Pub. But what made this photo shoot so special for me was the bonding between Laura and I, in between snapping pictures we talked about so many things, fashion, diets, love and friendship. It was truly a moment. I highly recommend an afternoon sojourn to St Katharine Dock one of London's best kept secrets.

Outfit: trousers, blouse & shoes, Zara; bag, Accessorize; sunglasses,  Peridot London

Thank you Laura Davies for the beautiful moments and pictures.

Thank you for reading.

Virginia XOXO













Comments

Popular Posts