Evaluation


















I know that we are still in February, but I'm longing for Spring, big time! So, as soon as I saw the first flowers blooming, I knew I wanted to do a Spring-inspired blog post.
The yellow skirt and orange jumper, both from Zara, were perfect, the location, spot on, the perks of living near the sea.
I would like to touch base with you guys and tell you what's been happening here on Mise-en-Scene Lifestyle.
At the beginning of  2018, we changed the layout of the blog, I hope you like it. We've been posting more regularly,  we also added a new Pinterest button (the other one was outdated) and we joined up with 'Blogs Portugal', and on January 22nd our blog position jumped up by 158 places on the Lifestyle category. A video was shot for the blog, and we were pleased with the result. We are planning on doing more videos. So far, Tatiana and I are very happy with what we accomplished, considering that we are only two months into 2018. Last year we only managed to do our first blog post on the 7th of February. Today is the 10th of February and we already posted ten blog posts.

Please carry on reading and supporting us, leave a comment as your feedback is very important to us. Next blog post will obviously have a Valentines theme.

Thank you for reading

Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan




VIRGINIA XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts