London Fashion Week 2018


Well, ladies and gents, another London Fashion Week has been and has gone and I am still here trying to catch up.
As I write this blog post, Paris Fashion Week kicked off today.
When it comes to London Fashion Week, for me, street style is one of the main attractions, from the photographers to all the icons in attendance. The shows happen not only on the catwalks but also on the streets.
The moment you start walking towards the events, street style happens, fashion is art, and I truly love to witness the creativity, innovation, and imagination of not only the designers but also all of us attending.

I arrived striding up the Strand for London Fashion Week day II, wearing a Spring inspired look, hands up if you are ready for Spring.
The star of my outfit was my boots, I am literally drooling while I type, it's a White Boot thing these days, sorry, I just love them.
Do you want to know the best part? I didn't break the bank to put my outfit together, boots, bag, fishnets, and jumpsuit, all Primark.
Beautiful shimmering top, with gorgeous sleeves, H&M.
There you have it, style on a budget!

Please leave a comment or share. Your feedback is very important to me.
Thank you for passing by, I hope you enjoy the photos. 







































VIRGINIA XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts