London City Guide Part III and IV : Covent Garden and China Town

 
COVENT GARDEN 
 
 
I hope you guys are enjoying my London City Guide series so far. I'm definitely having fun writing it.
Although London is a very busy city, it is also home to many pretty and charming Cafes. Their pastel-coloured interiors and flowers installations are the perfect places to hide away from the cold and warm up with design lattes and hot chocolate.
 Today I take you to my favourite market, Covent Garden. I was very lucky, I arrived in London in the week that Valentines Day, Chinese New Year, and London Fashion Week was being celebrated. As you can imagine, London was buzzing.
 

 









 Covent Garden was in full bloom. From floral swings to a pop-up market, in-store events and a flower wall, there was plenty to see, and I definitely felt the LOVE.
My favourites at Covent Garden:
- Gorgeous, lush flower wall
- Flower swings
- Strawberries dipped in chocolate at Godiva
- Chubby Heart by designer Anya Hindmarch










Can we take a moment to talk about my outfit, that I absolutely love! Three trends in one, first, the red and pink combo. I know that for a lot of people this is a taboo combination. Well, I like it a lot. Second, the red beret, yep, still going. So French, so chic plus it seems that lately, I cannot finish off a look without a beret. And finally, the third trend, the skirt! Only this season most wanted style... asymmetric cut, mismatched hem, this style literally suits long legs, short legs (mine) and really enhances your shape. The red and pink body had a satin feel, very chic and the skirt's material is viscose, so lush, just perfect.
Location: London, Covent Garden Market
Nearest tube station, Convent Garden tube station



CHINA TOWN - PART IV 


Just walking distance, you can find China Town; bursting with people and excitement, everybody came out to celebrate Chinese New Year. I love the fact that London is a multicultural city and welcomes so many different cultures and traditions.
This is the year of the Dog, and I am very proud to say that I braved the million people celebrating Chinese New Year to taste my first Bubble Wrap, delicious, so good. I had the Valentines special, with white chocolate and rose flakes.
I can honestly say, that it was well worth it to brave the crowds.

Location: London, China Town
Nearest tube station, Leicester Square station
Bubblewrap (in china town) 24 Wardour Street










 
OUTFIT
Top(underneath), Primark
Body and Skirt, Zara
Boots, Stradivarius
Beret, Pull&Bear

Thank you for reading, please comment or share.



VIRGINIA XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts