February Vision Board


On the 31st of January, we celebrated a full blue moon, red moon, and a lunar eclipse, something that didn't happen since 1866. Wow!!
I knew I wanted to do something special, and for quite some time I was feeling an intense pull to create something new.
I had in mind the idea to create a vision board, and the date was perfect, I couldn't ask for a better day to make a collage, a visual expression of my wishes and dreams for the month of February.
It was my first vision board, I was ready to play and experiment, and I also had the full moon, lunar eclipse blessing. It's a win, win situation if you ask me.



What is a vision board, you may ask? A vision board is a physical representation of your dreams (it can also be digital).
The material you will need to create a vision board:
* First set the scene.
* Light up some candles, music, tea or coffee.
* Gather some supplies, cardboard, scissors, magazines, and glue.





Vision boards are really fun to create, with your dreams and goals in mind, thumb through the magazines, look for pictures and words that visually describe your wishes. Your visuals don't need to be direct representations of your dreams, as long as you know what it represents it will work, there is no right or wrong way to create one, it can be big or small, bright and colourful,  for instance in my case, I created one just with my dreams for the month of February, but you can create a six, twelve or even a five-year vision board.
Steps to create a vision board
. A cork board or paper cardboard
.Visualise your future
.Write down your goals
. Find images that represent your future
. Find inspirational words that invoke emotion
. Make your vision board
. Display and visualize
. Take inspired action








Take time to look at your vision board as much as possible, and envision yourself living the beautiful life you displayed there. Enjoy, and feel good about what you created.
Do you have a vision board? If not I hope that I inspired you to create one.
Thank you for reading, please comment or share.


Photos by Tatiana Brito-Khan




VIRGINIA XOXO
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts