London City Guide Part II: The Ivy Chelsea Garden



Welcome to part II of my London city guide. Hands up if you are not obsessed with the perfect storefront, The Ivy Chelsea Garden. It is without a doubt the most Instagrammed spot in London, and to be honest, I had to wait quite a bit to get a proper shot, but I cannot blame the other bloggers/photographers, it really is beautiful!

After a beautiful breakfast at Peggy Porschen (check my last blog post) we headed to kings road. Bringing some vibrancy to a dull, rainy Valentine's day, and if like me, you are ready for Spring and also don't mind taking all the blogger cliché images, The Ivy Chelsea garden is the place for you.

I couldn't get enough of this beauty, inside however it was another story. Very cosy with a  pub vibe, luxurious with a relaxed yet sophisticated interior design. We waited at the bar and drank Bellini's whilst our table was getting ready, the staff was very friendly. Once settled I ordered a "Slow-roasted lamb shoulder" washed down with a glass of "Grenache Rouge, Lierre"  and finished with an espresso. Overall a very pleasant experience.

I hope you enjoyed my review and I'll be writing part III of my London city guide soon.














Thank you for reading, please leave a comment and share.
Location: 195 - 197 Kings Road, London SW3 5EQ
Nearest tube station, Sloane Square




VIRGINIA XOXO


Comments

Popular Posts