London City Guide Part I - The Most Instagramable Bakery

 
 
 
I just came back from London, England, and I want to share with you my experiences. This will be Part I. London is a bustling city full of hot spots to go and in this sort of city guide, I mainly focus on pretty little coffee shops and restaurants.
 
My first stop was Peggy Porschen, one of London's most Instagram worthy café. This bakery has been on my radar for quite some time. Its pretty pastel décor and yummy delicious looking cupcakes kept popping on my Instagram feed.
The exterior is the perfect backdrop for bloggers.
 
So, on one very cold morning on Valentine's Day, I made my way to the cutest bakery ever!! The rain and cold did not dump my spirit, in fact, it made it more alluring. On my way there, I passed by gentlemen carrying pretty bouquets of flowers, and love was definitely in the air.
Be ready to wait in line, but once inside, you forget the waiting time. It doesn't disappoint, I was stunned by how adorable it looked. The interior was just as beautiful as the exterior.
 
Peggy Porschen, is the perfect place to have a treat, to brighten up a cold morning and it will put a smile on your face.
Who said you can't have your cake and eat it? The prettiest little fluttering heart cupcakes, pink cakes, cookies, and drinks. Flowers, hearts, styling, crockery, the colour, everything is just perfect.
Inside is very cosy, and to celebrate Valentines Day, the decoration was pretty magical, I ate the strawberry and champagne cupcake, very romantic, with fluttering sugar hearts, sprinkles and confetti washed down with a warming hot chocolate,  perfect for winter mornings.
 
Overall, I absolutely loved my Peggy Porschen experience.
The service is fast and friendly, I highly recommend a visit.
For us bloggers, Instagram lovers, photographers and everybody else, this place is lovely and you can snap away in peace.
 
 















Location: You can easily walk from Sloane Square and Victoria tube stations.
116 Ebury Street, Belgravia, London.
Open 8 am- 8 pm seven days a week.

I hope you liked this blog post. I will be posting Part II of my London City Guide experience soon.
Thank you for reading.
Photos by Virginia Brito    


 
VIRGINIA XOXO
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts