Fashion Fun and a Lego Lunchbox

Bobby Brown Makeup Session


Happy Monday! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Let's start this week's post with a bit of info., did you know that Bobby Brown is offering free make-up lessons? I took full advantage of this wonderful service and finally learnt how to do "the smokey eye look". This look is quite tricky, as the secret lies in knowing how to layer the eye shadow colours and blend them, but when you have a professional explaining it to you, it all makes sense and I realised that it is not that difficult. There are some pictures below for you to see the final result. I was quite pleased. What do you think? And hey, don't forget to take full advantage of this service as it is free and you can always learn some new tricks about make-up. There are a variety of lessons, you just need to choose the one that suits you.










With my eyes nicely done, I was looking forward to my photoshoot. This week I wanted to play a bit, I really like it when fashion is relaxed and fun. Fashion wise if you are going to invest in a piece of clothing this Winter, I'd suggest the "jumper", the once humble jumper has gained a new lease of life, but for you to champion this look you need an oversized jumper and wear it with sky high heels.

 

Outfit: Jumper by Mango, Zip Back Skirt by Warehouse, Tights by Primark, High Heel Shoes by Zara, Lunchbox/Clutch from Amazon (belonging to my daughter).


Playing around with fashion is quite satisfying but there is a slight risk of taking yourself too seriously. When it comes to fashion I'm not too hung up about brands (maybe because I don't have that sort of money, haha). My mantra is "more dash than cash", so if you don't have a Channel Lego Clutch, I have come up with the perfect solution. But you need to have a sense of humour for this one... or not.

Voila, here is my take on the Channel Lego Clutch, but way more accessible. Basically, my clutch is a lunchbox that you can buy from Amazon, in a variety of different colours that can match your outfit :)

Thank you reading. Please pass by tomorrow. X Virginia





Comments

Popular Posts