Treat yourself or someone you love



Hello everybody, you probably are wondering what the word "Miminhos", means? Well wonder no more, it is a Portuguese word that has different meanings. In the case of my blog it means "be gentle to yourself". This is the space where you can come and create something caring, gentle and kind, for yourself or somebody you love. In the frantic pace of life we forget to treat ourselves, so if you are looking for inspiration, you can stop here and just appreciate the images and create something beautiful.




With all the stress and excitement of creating my blog, I decided to treat myself as a reward for all my hard work. I had a budget of £10, wandering around the shops I noticed this charming gold polka dot make up essentials, at Primark. I love the packaging and the price. An 8 eye shade palet (£2.50p), a box of 15 eye shadow applicators (£1), a small bottle of strawberry fraganced hand santiser gel (£0.60p), a liquid eye liner (£1), 2 x 25 nail polish remover pads (£1), 2 eye liner pencils and a pencil sharpener (£1). So, for less than a tenner I got myself a good deal.




With the money left over I purchased a pretty box, where I put my make up essentials. I artistically put a cute bow on the box.


Here it is, my work of art. A treat on a budget. A great idea to treat yourself or somebody you love. 

Comments

Popular Posts