The Power of a Tension Rod


Happy Friday everyone!!! You're probably thinking, what kind of title is that. I'll explain it in due course, well you see, today I decided to tackle an area of my kitchen that I keep putting off. I'm talking about the cupboard underneath the sink. Yep, that kind of project. No worries, it is not as daunting as it seems.




To make my job easier, I bought some plastic boxes and a Tension Rod. I cleared all the clutter and found empty bottles of detergent and bits and bobs that did not belong... I then organised everything into the plastic boxes and placed the boxes neatly underneath the sink. I then fitted my precious tension rod and hung detergent bottles across it. The tension rod actually created space.







Easy, peasy, job done!

Thank you for reading. I wish you a happy and relaxing weekend ahead, and I'll see you Monday.

X Virginia

Comments

  1. Another great idea!!! Well, another job to keep me busy at home :) Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts