Black & White with a Dash of Red

My monochrome mind is aligned with the monochrome trend in fashion


Manicheaism philosophy believes everything is either black or white.
Yin represents the female, dark and soft whilst Yang represents the male, light and hard.
Toaist philosophy explicitly states either can be good or evil.
Toaism focuses upon the idea that neither can exist without the other, and that the existence of these "opposites" is the point where they touch and essentially merge into matter is where the universe exists.
My take on fashion is that there should be harmony interlaced with daring and that is the reason why I chose my first post on my blog titled Black & White with a Dash of Red whereby red symbolises my passion for fashion and black and white reflect my quest to find my voice as a blogger.




Blouse by French Connection, Leather Jacket by Zara, Shoes by Primark, Trousers by Zara, Watch by River Island and Clutch Vintage

I hope you enjoyed my first post.

Please leave a comment if you wish and thank you for visiting Misenscenelifestyle.

Comments

  1. I love the Red Shoes...Black & White with an element of a bold colour is always a YES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fili, thank you for your comment, I'm thrilled as your comment is the first I've received. I'm glad that you enjoyed my first post. X Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts